GARDEN COTTAGE ACCOMMODATION
On a gentle rise overlooking the small town of Linlithgow, Garden Cottage occupies a private location in the garden grounds of the owners’ 17th century home and is secluded by trees, shrubs and old stone walls with its own south facing terrace and enclosed garden. The building was originally a small stable with hayloft which has been imaginatively converted into a comfortable
self-catering holiday cottage by architect owners Thom Pollock and his wife Clare.
An off road parking space is available for the exclusive use of guests, and access to the cottage from your car is by way of a stepped path, lined with laurels, through the owner’s garden. *(If you are worried about the steps please contact the owners to discuss further).
Garden Cottage sleeps 3, in a double and a single bedroom. The cottage is fully equipped, and heating, electricity, linen and towels are all included in the tariff.
This self catering holiday cottage is available all year round for full weeks and shorter breaks. Short breaks can be booked for any time of year, although in high season short break bookings can only be made a maximum of 4 weeks in advance. Check availability and Book here.
The layout of this Holiday Cottage provides an upstairs open-plan living area of kitchen/sitting/dining room, with windows looking towards the Palace and over the garden.
The living area has comfortable chairs and
sofa, colour television with Freeview, DVD,
VCR radio/CD player and Bluetooth speaker.
WiFi is also available free!
The Kitchen has an oven, hob, microwave
oven, fridge and automatic washer/dryer.
A small freezer is also provided.
Downstairs, the South-facing double bedroom
has a french door opening onto the garden.
Also downstairs is a single bedroom and the
shower room with basin and WC.
• Free WiFi included
• Bed linen and towels included
• Electric NSH heating throughout
• Electricity and heating included
• Auto washer/dryer
• Ironing and drying facilities
• Electric shaver point
• Hairdryer available
• Travel cot available (by prior request)
• Enclosed garden/patio
• Garden furniture
• Bar-B-Q available
PARKING and TRANSPORT
• Private off-road parking space in gated
• Bike storage available (by prior request)
• Local mainline train station with regular
direct service to Edinburgh and Glasgow
• Bike hire available at railway station
• On main bus route
• Local taxi services available
SHOPPING and ENTERTAINMENT
• Traditional High Street shopping within
• Several bars, cafes and restaurants
• Local takeaways within walking distance
• Sainsburys, Tesco and Aldi supermarkets
• Retail park shops nearby, in town
Garden Cottage. Linlithgow, EH49 7AT, Scotland, UK | To Book Tel: 01506 844417 | International Tel: 44 1506 844417